Updated: Jul 29, 2020
Ever since I have been on Keto, I have always eaten freshly prepared food from scratch. On "rainy days" I miss packaged and processed food just for the simplicity of it. When I made Keto nachos, I realized that these can be made in bulk and stored for days when you have no time or mood to cook, perfect for me :-P. I made these as snack but they are so filling that they replace a full meal for me.
This recipe makes 10 servings and you can store these nachos in airtight container over the counter for up to 4 weeks, isn't that great? :D
When hungry, just grab a bunch of these, add your choice of sauce, cream cheese or greek yogurt, top with loads of veggies and your nutrition packed healthy meal is ready !
Servings: 10 | Carbs: 2g | Fats: 15g | Calories: 140
========== 2 cup shredded mozzerella cheese 1 cup almond flour ( I use home made, recipe here) 1 tablespoon flaxmeal 1/2 tspoon salt Seasonings : oregano and paprika
1. To a large microwave safe bowl add 2 cups mozzarella cheese
2. Microwave for 90sec to melt the cheese
3. Add almond flour, flaxmeal, salt and seasonings
4. Mix well to form a dough
5. Divide the dough into 4-5 round balls
6. Roll each ball in between two baking sheets as thin as possible
7. Cut the rolled sheet into triangular shapes
8. Transfer the cutouts into a baking tray and bake in the oven till they turn golden (may take up to 15 mins depending on your oven)
9. Enjoy the nachos by topping them with cheese sauce, vegetables of choice and some greek yogurt to make a delicious meal!